The Banco de España is committed to ensuring its websites are accessible in keeping with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, regarding the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This accessibility applies to the following website:
This website partially complies with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and to the lack of conformity regarding the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018.
- There may be publishing errors on the website and in the final documents, although we are working to improve this.
- The PDF files in the catalogues do not comply with the criteria in WCAG 2.0. Nevertheless, most of the content is available and adapted to a “Double A” level of conformity in the Collection section of the website, with this being the accessible alternative that is offered.
- Disproportionate burden.
- Not applicable
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 25 September 2020.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organisation itself.
Last revision of the statement: 17 November 2021.
Comments and contacts
You may notify us about any accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on this website
- Report other difficulties to access the content
- Any queries or to make suggestions to improve accessibility to the website
By means of the electronic form or by calling the User Help Centre on +34 91 338 6666.
You may submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- An application for accessible information regarding:
- Content that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established in Article 3.4
- Content that are exempt from compliance with requirements for accessibility due to imposing a disproportionate burden In the application for accessible information, you must clearly specify the facts, reason and request that enable us to confirm that it is a reasonable, legitimate application Link to the application procedure for accessible information and complaints of article 12 of RD 1112/2018.
Any communications, applications and complaints about the accessibility of this website will be received and processed by the Division of Governance and Transparency of the Banco de España.
Once you have submitted an application for accessible information or a complaint, if it is rejected and you do not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements contemplated in Article 12.5, the interested party may lodge a complaint. They may also initiate a complaint should they not have received a response within twenty working days.
Any complaints about the digital accessibility of this website will be received and processed by the Deputy General Secretary of the Banco de España.